It's Humanity Foundation Ankur School
Ankur is a Child Welfare Center initiated by Its Humanity Foundation (IHF). IHF has almost 205 students in 3 schools for underprivileged children at Saidpur, Nurnagar & Tongi & a special school named ALOK for Children with learning disabilities. To ensure the betterment & healthy life and also the proper brain development, IHF launched this child welfare center in each of its school & named it ‘Ankur”.
- To raise awareness about the importance of Child Welfare among students.
- To identify possible abuse and negligence on students.
- To report suspected child abuse of students.
- To be a resource for child welfare agencies.
- Mandatory various brain development activities for students once in a week
- Counselling of students and parents
- Campaigns for creating awareness
- Mental health care program
- Trainings for teachers;