IHF School, Bansbari Campus
The IHF campus in Bansbari, also known as Pathdan, is also located in Syedpur of Nilphamari district. The school is a collaborative project of Aastha Trust and It’s Humanity Foundation (IHF) and was inaugurated in January 2022 after the only local school in the area had to shut down after the pandemic due to lack of resources. The campus currently provides free quality education, healthcare facilities and a healthy environment to grow for 26 students from Playgroup to Class 2 with two full time teachers to conduct the classes and look after the students.
To create an environment where our students can dare to dream of becoming anyone they want to be, we focus on making our school a fun place to learn and thrive in. Our student facilities include:
- Inclusive and interactive curriculum with storytelling techniques to provide lessons
- Language and Literature Club to improve communication skills
- Fun learning activities to improve analytical and behavioral skills
- Regular Health Checkup to ensure well being of our students
- Mental Health Program - Ankur
- Regular healthy meals provided through our Healthy Meal Program
- Extra curricular activities : Sports, Debate competitions, Science fairs, Cultural days etc.
- Regular parent-teacher consultation ensuring healthy parent-child relationship
The school is registered under the government and 3 yearly exams are taken. Other than that, regular monthly class tests are also taken. Teachers use interactive methods while conducting the classes and visual aids for lectures through computers and projectors.