IHF School, Tobolpur Campus
The Tobolpur campus of IHF School in Sylhet was inaugurated in 2021. There used to be a school in that area which had to shut down due to lack of resources after the pandemic had hit us in 2020, leaving the kids in the area with no school. IHF took the initiative to start this school once we came to learn about this situation. The campus is currently providing free quality education, healthcare facilities and a healthy environment to grow for 133 students from Playgroup to Class 5 with 2 full time teachers to conduct the classes and look after the students.
To create an environment where our students can dare to dream of becoming anyone they want to be, we focus on making our school a fun place to learn and thrive in. Our student facilities include:
- Inclusive and interactive curriculum with storytelling techniques to provide lessons
- Language and Literature Club to improve communication skills
- Fun learning activities to improve analytical and behavioral skills
- Regular Health Checkup to ensure well being of our students
- Mental Health Program - Ankur
- Regular healthy meals provided through our Healthy Meal Program
- Extra curricular activities : Sports, Debate competitions, Science fairs, Cultural days etc.
- Regular parent-teacher consultation ensuring healthy parent-child relationship
The school is registered under the government and 3 yearly exams are taken. Other than that, regular monthly class tests are also taken. Teachers use interactive methods while conducting the classes and visual aids for lectures through computers and projectors.